FUN FOR EVERYONE- COOKING ON THE BEACH
Learn the secrets to preparing a great Vietnamese dish on this half-day cooking tour in Mui Ne. Your Mui Ne cooking tour will begin with a walk through the popular Ham Tien market, where you will learn more about the various ingredients including vegetables, fruits and Vietnamese herbs and spices that go into a Vietnamese dish. It’s then onto the Mui Ne cooking school center “A Taste of Vietnam” for your hand’s on cooking lesson followed by a chance to try your new creation.Vietnamese food is healthy, simple to cook and downright delicious. This half day cooking tour in Mui Ne will provide you with a hands-on lesson on how to shop for, cook and eat authentic Vietnamese food.Your Mui Ne cooking class will be held in a beautiful beach garden, where you can enjoy your cooking and eat your dishes with a refreshing sea breeze.
- Our classes are held in small groups (2 to 10 people) to enhance interactivity with the head chef.
- English speaking Vietnamese guide and chef
- Learn vegetable decoration
- Each person has there own cooking station and utensils.
- A full recipe book will be sent to you via email with the dishes you have created already and some extras for you to try out.
- A day you will never forget
Address:C2Sky Garden Sunshine Beach Resort 82 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet. Vietnam
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone Liz: +84916655241